The YOGASPORT FX Certification workshop is a comprehensive course which is applicable for Group Exercise, Small Group Training, and Personal Training CECs. It will focus on how to incorporate effective yoga postures with popular resistance training exercises to create fun, dynamic and effective workouts for your classes and clients.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to
- Lead students / clients through a Yogasport FX circuit program
- Understand how to create your own Yogasport circuits/classes using the Yogasport FX sequencing method.
- Demonstrate the practical application of yoga in a strength-training workout.
- Explain the benefits of yoga as they relate to improving strength training
- Regress and progress all exercises and yoga-based movements according to students abilities and needs.
Certified Personal Trainers: 14 Hours of Yoga CECs provided through NASM, ACE, AFAA or Yoga Alliance approved Teacher Training OR at least 6 months of yoga experience
Group X Teachers: 14 Hours of Yoga CECs provided through NASM, ACE, AFAA or Yoga Alliance approved Teacher Training OR at least 6 months of yoga experience
Yoga Instructors (RYT, E-RYT): General understanding of resistance equipment. If planning to teach this course in a gym, participant should ideally have a Group X Certification.
Continuing Education Credits: NASM .7 | AFFA .7 | ACE .7 | Yoga Alliance 8
* Completion of this course will not certify you as a registered yoga teacher